Leadon Vale Solutions Ltd and its Partner (Computacure) recognise that privacy is an important issue, so we design and operate our services with the protection
The following principles apply to the personally identifying information we ask for and that you provide. “Personally identifying information” is information that individually identifies you, such as your name, physical address or email address.
We do not rent or sell your personally identifying information to other companies or individuals, unless we have your consent.
- We may share such information in any of the following limited circumstances:
- We have your consent.
- We conclude that we are required by law or have a good faith belief that access, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property or safety of Leadon Vale Solutions Ltd, its users or the public.
- If you have an account, we may share the information submitted under your account among all of our services in order to provide you with a seamless
experience and to improve the quality of our services. We will not disclose your account information to other people or non-affiliated companies, except in the limited circumstances described in this Policy or with your consent.
- We may share non-personally identifiable aggregated information with others.
The security of your information is important to us
- We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorised access to or unauthorised alteration, disclosure or destruction of data.
- We restrict access to your personally identifying information to employees who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services.
- All copyright and intellectual property rights in any information uploaded by you or your employees to the Website in connection with the Service shall remain vested in you, your employees or your licensors.
Updating your information
We provide mechanisms for updating and correcting your personally identifying information for many of our services.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a unique identifier which contains a small amount of data that is sent to your browser from a website’s computer and stored on your computer.
Websites can send cookies to your computer if your web browser’s preferences allow it. To protect your privacy your browser should only permit a web site to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not cookies sent by other sites.
Many websites do this to track online traffic flows and to enable session management and your personal settings and preferences.
Through your browser you can set your computer to accept all cookies, accept session only cookies, inform you when a cookie is being downloaded or not to accept cookies at all. Not accepting cookies at all means that you will not be able use many websites as these sites will not be able to personalise your service. This is often the case with web based email services and ecommerce for instance.
Changes to this Policy